Database of audio-visual recordings
- Database of audio-visual scenes with rare events.
- These videos contain pure recording data, with additional labeling.
Database of multichannel in-ear and behind the ear head related
and binaural room impulse responses
- Database with multi-channel room impulse responses for the realistic simulation of multi-microphone audio recordings.
- The impulse responses (IR) were measured with three-channel behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids and an in-ear microphone at both ears of a human head and torso simulator.
Collection of frequency modulated sweeps for STRF estimation
- STRF's (spectro-temporal receptive fields) are a commen way of describing auditory and visual neurons.
- The set of stimuli presented here consist of frequency modulated sweeps.
Motion-captured actor walking on a treadmill
- All stimuli in this study were locomotory actions, i.e. displacement of a human body, but whereby the translational component is removed, thus resembling an actor as if locomoting on a treadmill.
- Motion-captured actor walking at a normal pace on a treadmill, from multiple camera angles:
in the lateral (0° and 180°), frontal (90° and 270°) and oblique planes (45°, 135°, 225° and 315°).
Out‐Of‐Vocabulary and Out‐Of‐Language recordings
- Two data sets of audio recordings have been produced, containing out‐of‐vocabulary words (OOV) and out‐of‐language speech (OOL). 10s segmentation basis.
- Furthermore, a NN‐based OOV word detection visualization tool is available.